Friday 30 November 2012

1/300 Sci Fi Armour for Dirtside

With a game arranged for a couple of weeks I have been busy painting some new 1/300 scale models to complement those already in my collection. First up were a couple of troops of Mechanised Infantry Combat Vehicles (MICV's - like an Armoured Personnel Carrier but with more fire power). With Dirtside having a science fiction setting these are hover vehicles - note the absence of tracks. My painting philosophy with Micro Armour is not to spend too long on each model. I try for a basic paint job that looks ok when used en masse. I've not yet decided what nationality these vehicles will represent hence the lack of any insignia. I'm leaning towards some white stars to give them an American feel. These particular models are from Irregular Miniatures.      







No comments:

Post a Comment